Thursday, September 4, 2008

so adorable

is this not the CUTEST picture
you've EVER SEEN!?!?! i absolutely
LOVE IT!!!! this is little gracie may. :)
and we got the BEST news ever today!!
she gets to come home tomorrow!!!
we are so excited for jen and derek
to be able to finally take their baby girl
home!!! :)

4 comments:

Jes said...

That's SOO cute! When Addie was that young I could never catch a smile on camera!

Lindsay Thacker said...

awe... So cute!!! Girl it sounds like it time to have one of your own. :) Its the best thing in the world.

Our Family said...

So glad you found us! Thanks for visiting our blog. Jared's homecoming was actually 2 weeks ago. They had him speak the first Sunday back. But, you should for sure go visit him. I think he is feeling a little lost :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shalee (and Travis)...what an adorable niece you have. She is so sweet. I love how she's smailing in this picture you have on here. What a Doll! So, I really haven't been avoiding you lately. Things have been crazy around here. We went to Georgia for a couple weeks. Sadie turned one and had two b-day parties. Nick left for Montana for a week and I've been alone with Sadie and baby sitting for some friends of mine. So it's been a bit hectic. Anywho...I really am alive still...I hope you're not upset that I haven't called you back.