Monday, September 8, 2008
our new addition
so i figured that since i can't talk trav into havin a baby anytime soon that i was gonna see what our baby look like for when we DO actually have one! i've always wanted to know what our kids will look like! i found this on one of my friend's blogs and i couldn't help but brew up a little timothy baby! :) so here is what our little one will look like! i was actually pretty impressed and i'm hopin my kid looks like this! ha ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
lol!!!
Im thinking/hoping your kids are a lot cuter! :)
....Dan says "thats a good looking kid" :).... we're going to try it nd see what ours looks like
Shae! Your kids will be beautiful! I can't wait until I get to meet them! :) Keep workin on Trav!
I love ya,
Jen
Post a Comment