well my peeps! i've been on thiscraft kick that's pretty much not ending cause i LOVE making crafts so much!!! :) so i've decided to see if you peeps would like to buy some! :) they are pretty much super cute if you ask me! :) i can customize to any name, season, holiday, saying that you want! you also get to choose the color scheme so that it will match your living room or where ever you choose to put it! :)i always see these in boutiques and what not but they are ALWAYS so expensive! and my cheap bum can't wrap my brain around spending so much money on them! so that is why i amgoing to start selling them. :) FOR A DECENT PRICE TOO!!! :) hereare some samples of what i have done.
prices are as follows:
0-6 blocks $20
7 blocks or more are $3.50 per block
flag blocks $10.00
bow/flower clip holder $8.00
like i said. i will customize to whatever colors you are looking for!!! :) Please feel free to comment me with any orders or questions that you may have!!! :)
*i can also ship your order to you if you need me to! i will just add shipping to the total cost! :)











2 comments:
Adorable!!!! Love it all'
So cute!! I think I might want you to make one for Hailey's room. When I finally get out of this place and can look at the colors of her room again I'll let you know haha!
Post a Comment