well! halloween has come and gone already!!! can you believe it?!? so my mom has a halloween party every year and we HAVE to dress up. so....a week before halloween i was tryin to think of somethin for us to be! if you know me, i HATE halloween and i'm SUPER cheap! ha ha ha! so finding a costume is pretty much impossible! it came down to crunch time and i had to come up with SOMETHING! so i threw on my 2year old niece's tutu and her little wings (which u can't see) and i told trav he had to wear what i was gonna make for him! ha ha ha! so i was suppose to look like tinkerbell and trav was PETER PAN!!!! bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! TIGHTS AND EVERYTHING!!! ha ha ha ha ha! he is such a good sport! ha ha ha! it turned out stinkin cute! :) i love him to PIECES!!! so here is a cheesy pic of us in our costumes. oh and keep in mind that the nasty GUT i have is there for a reason!!! :) oh and i just noticed that my leg looks broken...it's not. my knees are double jointed i think so i always lock them and it looks like they're broken! ha ha ha! trav calls me gumbi. ha ha ha! we'll see if this gumbi can hang in there all 9 months with a big belly wearin on those legs! ha ha ha!

soi decided to post the pics of my baby progress. :) we went to the doc on the 2nd and guess what?!?! we're having a GIRL!!!! :D we're pretty much SUPER excited! i honestly almost can't think about it cause i get SO excited that i can't think straight!!! ha ha ha! anywho, doc said that everything looks PERFECT and we seriously couldn't be any happier!!! :) (that is until she gets here!) u can TOTALLY tell that in the pic on the right i look like i just woke up....that's cause i did! ha ha ha! i look like poop! ha ha! oh well! it was a good nap! :) oh and my hair....i'm STILL tryin to grow it out so that's ANOTHER reason why i look SO STINKIN CUTE! ha ha ha!
2 months and this is me at 4 months
yep! my belly is growin! it's pretty much all gutty right now so i'm hopin i'll just POP out one of these days so i can look like i'm actually pregnant and not just fat. ha ha ha!







6 comments:
I LOVE the costumes! Your honey is going to be so stinkin' blessed to have dressed like that just for you! :)
You are so cute, I love to read how excited you are about your baby! Be sure you keep taking belly photos! I didn't with my first and I'm still sad about it! But, I made sure to do it faithfully, every two weeks after I reached 20 weeks!!
Let me know if you'd like to come over and play with my baby! I'll let you!! :)
Totally love the costumes, I can't believe Trav wore tights!!! And your belly is freaking darling, love it! Congrats on the girl!!! Why the crap haven't we hung out in SO LONG?? I need to see this baby belly in person!
Oh Youre such a nerd! YOu cant be complainging of a 'gut' when youre pregnant!! -I know what you mean though about wanting to hit the stage where you actually look 'pregnant' :)
You look cute with a tiny little belly! ... lol and I love the costumes!
I absolutely love the costume and you are very cute pregnant! How fun.
congrats on having a girl! that is so so so fun! and p.s., i am going to kick you if you ever say you have a nasty gut again! you are too freaking cute!
YES!! I am SOOO excited about your little girl! Congrats!! You are going to be the CUTEST mom and you are going to LOVE motherhood! It's the best!!
Post a Comment