Friday, November 7, 2008
going private
hey guys! sorry to say this but i am going private! i've heard way too many scary stories lately so i figured i better protect myself and family! so please send me your e-mail address so i can add you!!!! i will be changing my profile to private in a week so that should be enough time to get your email address to me! thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
I hope you got mine off mine but here it is if you didn't cbkoyle@live.com! I think this is a great idea there are so many creeps out there!
Ive been thinking about it too.
Mine is jeskoopmans@gmail.com
... and better give me yours too for when I switch
Hey this is Kelsey Kennedy I want to go private to. How do you switch your blog to private. Also my email is kelseykennedy10@hotmail.com
Hi Shaylee this is Natalie Ocana...remeber me? I just found your blog from another blog. I would like to keep up with your family jnneville@hotmail.com. PS our blog is nevillefam.blogspot.com
whitney Jacobs Ulrich
wjwiki07@hotmail.com
i want to read!
meggydear@gmail.com
jennietimothy@gmail.com
Add me!!! Lindsayblacker@hotmail.com
Post a Comment